- The association is based and registered in Brienz,
Switzerland and governed by Swiss law.
- The association, located in Brienz, is
tax-exempt as a charitable institution in Switzerland since
01.01.03. Tax payers in the Canton of Bern can deduct
donations according to the rules given in the tax payer's
instructions. Currently the association is also registered as
tax-exempt in the following cantons: SG, AI, AR and FR. If in
doubt, ask your tax authority.
- The complete articles of association (88KB pdf file for downloading)
- Executive committee and committee of
- The number of members is intentionally kept low, to avoid
spending a lot of time and money on administration.